Leave the city behind and step into the tranquility of Chateau On The Creek. Nestled in the seclusion of 7 picturesque acres in Round Rock, begin your life together in the ambiance of the Texas Hill Country. Celebrate your vows in the gazebo under a canopy of century old oaks with the sounds of a flowing creek and fountain in the background. You will share your first dance as husband and wife in the intimate, warm setting of our Hill Country style venue with its arches and warmly lit chandeliers. As evening sets in, your guests will stroll the grounds lit by dancing lights and the flames of romantic torches. Following the ceremony on our lush green lawn, your guests will be drawn to the outdoor stone patio, warmly lit by the romantic fireplace and the relaxing ambiance of the surrounding water features. They will gather on the stone seating as they mingle around the warmth of the dancing flames of the inviting fire pit. As they enjoy the evening under the stars of the Central Texas sky, the patio will be illuminated by thousands of white lights wrapped around the majestic 200 year old oak tree.
Your perfect wedding celebration includes package offerings designed to make your wedding day as stress free and effortless as possible. These services for our couples include:
- On site wedding consultant
- All inclusive packages featuring top rated wedding professionals
- Elegant bridal suite and relaxing grooms quarters
- Separate white chair seating for Gazebo ceremonies
- Skirted tables and chairs for the reception
- Coordinated rehearsal time the day before your wedding
- Set up and clean up
- Air conditioned reception site
- Rain plan at the indoor fireplace
- Outdoor bar option with no corking fees
- Bridal portrait setting offered
- On site parking attendants
Our lush lawn shaded by the canopy of huge old oak trees, the romantic white gazebo, and the intimate outdoor fireplace help to create the Hill Country elegance of "a day you will remember for a lifetime."